Sunday, August 14, 2016

So This Happened..

On my way to work...I had a guy stop me and tell me that I was the prettiest thing he has seen since he's been in Saint Augustine and he was going back to Baltimore Maryland with a smile on his face. He was a sweet guy and it was nice to get a compliment. I looked like what we call a hot southern mess.........lol But, I got to thinking. Feminism has ruined the ability for men to compliment women. Think about it..men can't tell a woman she looks nice with out a woman thinking a guy just want sex out of the whole thing. Yes, there are the men who are just looking for sex or other things, but there are the genuine men who are just wanting to tell women they look nice. I'm personally not use to getting hit on since my weight loss. Ok, so I'm down nearly 100lbs since 2014 because of stress and hearing a guy hoot or holler is nice for once........lol I walk almost 2 miles to work and usually a sweaty mess when I get there, so I clean up, but still is hoot or holler is a compliment. Ok, thanks for reading my ramblings. TTFN, Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment