Sunday, September 4, 2016

Update about my journey...lol

Since the last time I blogged I've lost my glasses and now I bet you wonder,"How is she typing this??" Well since you asked, I have the keyboard pretty much memorized and yeah, no glasses. Oh and to totally top this all off, I twisted my ankle and broke two toes. I walked to and from work, total miles are 4.4 round trip. Not a bad walk at all and helps with my weight. But because I have astigmatism, my depth perception is off and my foot found the one hole I never step in. Then I kicked my roommates bag not once, but twice and the second time broke two toes.......So yeah, that was two weeks ago. My ankle has its good and bad days, but my toes are always sore. I work retail, so it really sucks at times......lol Also, I went to my manager party and got drunk. Something I never do and it was fun and we all had a blast. I love my job and I've met some great people and also some friends. I'm still keeping myself at a distance, but they are good people. My son hasn't visited yet, but we had a storm roll through, but he will be here in a couple weeks and that will be awesome. So that's what has been going on. I still have some thoughts going through my head about some things, but I will put those out soon enough. Thanks for reading my ramblings. TTFN, Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment