Friday, September 30, 2016

Another Year Older...

It was sort of my birthday yesterday...............lol I had the most amazing day with my friend and roommate. Though I sat in on his awkward meeting with this girl he met, really awkward, but what are friends for...........lol After, I stopped and saw my friends and colleges at work, rode the trolley, met up with my friend and we had some fun. Tried something for the first time and it was amazing. Had a couple beers, went to the candy store, and then to another shop and finally home. We both passed out, but had the best day. Growing up my birthdays where't that great, but I always made sure my kids had amazing birthdays and even my ex husband, I made sure their day was special. Anyways, still have today off (Saturday) and going to spend it cleaning and getting the apartment situated. I still can't believe what an amazing day I had and got to spend it with my good friend. TTFN and thanks for reading my ramblings. Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment