Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Family..Hear Me Out..

My family...I'm really trying to think of a way to describe them or how they use to be. My mother is and will always be an addict. She self medicates for her manic depressant bi polar, she was never fit to be a mother and that's ok. Some people are just not cut out to be parents. I have no clue who my real father is. You put all 5 of us together and only my two sisters look alike, I look like no one. My grandmother was just an unhappy evil woman. Seriously, I have nothing nice to say about her and I know she's still unhappy dead. My grandfather was the glue that held everyone together. My family was better because of him and when he died, their true colors came out. My aunt is the trouble maker and another unhappy person in life and one day in death as well. She started all the trouble in our family and her kids are no better. My brother is also an addict and has been since he was like 12. I remember having at least 2 interventions for him and that did nothing. My grandparents did him no favors babying him the way they did. He can't take care of himself and can't be alone. My sister is my rock and my best friend. We're 16 months apart and I stayed with her when I was in Colorado. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost her. My sons are my everything and I'd love to have us back in one home, but I don't see that happening. My oldest needs to be on his own, he needs to learn to be alone and to be an adult. My grandmother babied him the same way she did my brother. My youngest I was truly blessed with. He gets it all and sees it all, he has a promising future and a great head on his shoulders. I use to worry about what my family thought of me and how they viewed me. I use to worry what they would say if I ever got divorced or something happened to one of my kids. I don't care what anyone has to say anymore. It's non of their business. It's my life and their miserable and I'm not. If I ever get remarried, I don't have to worry about family gossip or drama. I have no real family and no one to answer to. I don't have to worry about someone not liking how I do my wedding or my wedding dress. None of this makes me sad, it makes me sad for the people who have to go threw all this drama. Watch Say Yes To The Dress and you will see. Seriously, it's sad. Thanks again for reading my ramblings. TTFN, Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment