Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hurricane Mathew..

Yep.....Survived..........lol My roommate and I rode it ous like champs. Really all we did was sleep and after thinking about it, I can survive anything. THe last two years of my life have been crazy and I survived all that. I lost a day of pay, but was able to help with cleanup at work as well. We have three people who have lost everything and we as a family are coming together to help them as best we can. A community like St.Augustine is like nothing I have seen or felt before. So many neighbors helping each other and I have never seen that before. Even when Charlie came through in 2004 and devastated Polk County, there wasn't a sense of community and family like St.Augustine. Anyways, yesterday was my first full day of work and it was exhausting, but it was a full day of pay. lol I do love where I live and can't imagine living anywhere else. Thank you for reading my ramblings. TTFN, Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment