Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What can I say...,

I've found love again....Never thought I would hear someone tell me they loved me or feel love again. After being alone for two years, it feels nice to have someone again. We work for the same place, just different areas. He's a bit older than me, which is different, but different in a good way. I got to meet ALL of his kids, but one..he was in West Virginia, at his one son's wedding November 5. His family likes me, which is nice. Though, I thought my ex husband's family hated me...nope, they hate the home wrecking whore and miss me.........lol I'm also going to be moving into his place, which I'm excited about, but also a bit scared. Thanksgiving was awesome and had my youngest with me for the week. Looking forward to Christmas...haven't had a real Christmas in years and this will be awesome. Just an update of sorts. TTFN, Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment